Ordering from the Shop at micropace.com is easy. The following instructions will guide you through the online ordering process.
If you prefer to order by phone or you can't find what you are looking for on-line, just give us a call (toll free) at 800-362-9653 and one of our experienced sales executives will help you with whatever you need to order. We are here Monday through Friday and on Saturdays and on holidays. Please call us, you dont want us to be lonely do you?
Placing an Order Online
These easy steps are all you need to follow to place your order online. This is a quick, worry-free solution with our secure online ordering system. And you can order at any time of the day or night!
- Go to theShop
- Browse by Manufacturer or Category. Use the Search box on the top line to search for items by keyword or phrase. If you are just browsing and have not yet decided to make a purchase, it is not necessary to enter any information. You may browse anonymously to your heart's content.
- When you find something you would like to purchase, you may Add it to your (virtual) Shopping Cart. There is no obligation to purchase and you may add and remove items from your Shopping Cart any time.
- When you ready to buy, just select the Checkout option. The easy to use forms will step you through entering your address and payment information. You will be shown your order total and asked for final Purchase confirmation. Once submitted, a confirming e-mail will be immediately sent out. Our system and staff will take the order from there!
- How do I see what is in my Shopping Cart?
Not a problem, at any time you can just click on the Shopping Cart selection located on the same bar as Search.
- What happens after I place an order?
- You will receive an order confirmation via e-mail shortly after you send the order to us, usually within minutes.
- Most items are in stock and ship the same day we receive the order. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday or Holidays. If you happen to order something that is on backorder - you will be notified as soon as possible via e-mail or phone with the option to wait or cancel - that is up to you!
- After we ship your order you will receive another e-mail with the tracking number so that you can check on it if you need to.
- What can I do to help my order go through without any delays?
- Please take care when verifying the information you gave us. This is the information we use to contact you and ship to you.
- For your protection, we verify all credit cards against the billing address before shipping. Please make sure that you provide us with the correct address that the credit card bill is sent to.
- Please make sure your credit card information is entered correctly - it is important to spell out your name exactly as it appears on the front of the credit card.
Payment Methods - Credit Cards, Checks, Money Orders, POs, Cash...
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Paypal. Using a credit card is often the best way to get your order taken care of as quickly as possible. The most common reasons for a credit card order not shipping immediately are problems with the addresses not matching and exceeding credit limits.
- If you prefer to send us a personal check, you will need to select "Pay by Mail" on the online ordering form. Our Web Customer Service representative will contact you via phone or e-mail to iron out the payment details. We ship orders being paid for with a personal check 21 days after the check was placed in our bank. For best service, please consider another payment method.
- Money orders are accepted in amounts less than $999. If you wish to pay by this method, it will require additional contact with out Web Customer Service Department. You can place your order on the web and choose "Pay by Mail" and we will either call you or contact you by e-mail whichever you prefer.
- If you are a government organization or an educational institution we welcome your Purchase Orders. You can place the order online and then send over the official school PO to the attention of "Web Customer Service".
- You are given several shipping options in the Shop.
- The arrival of your order depends on several variables. If you would like an estimated arrival time, please put that in the notes section and we will attempt to let you know what the shipper estimates to be the time of arrival. Of course these are never guarantees, but they are usually excellent estimates.
- Please note: UPS and Federal Express are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes.
- International Orders are welcome! We are very experienced in shipping internationally. These orders typically are best shipped via UPS. Please make sure to review our International Ordering Information before placing your order.
- Being centrally located in the US gives us the advantage of being able to ship your order via UPS Ground (the least expensive option with tracking) and still have your package arrive in 1 to 4 business days! (Continental US orders, of course)
Being located in Florida requires us to collect sales tax from Florida shipments only. Inter-state and Federal laws are changing; please be aware that for some states, we may be required to begin adding sales tax to orders. We may or may not be able to give advanced notice of this policy change.
We will e-mail your tracking number the evening after your order ships. This allows you to check the status of your shipment with the shipper. If you would like the status of your order and have not received a tracking number, please call one of our Account Executives and they will tell you what you need to know. Our number is at the top and the bottom of this page.
Secure On-line Ordering
We protect you in many ways while you shop in our on our web site. Our secure server uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to ensure safe transactions. If your browser supports the SSL protocol (both Netscape and Internet Explorer do) then all credit card and other personal information is encrypted when moving to and from our server for your protection. This means that the information cannot be read as it travels through the Internet. When you start entering your personal information you will see a small lock or key symbol at the bottom of your screen (in the area known as the 'status bar' in the browser window). If it is there, then your link and all your transactions are secure.
If after reading our privacy statement you still have questions regarding privacy, please send mail to email@example.com. As a rule we do not sell our mailing list. It is strictly for our private use. All information, including but not limited to your address, phone number(s) and credit card information are used only to process your order.